Arizona State Museum depends on private support from generous friends like yourself for a variety of important programs. Your cash contributions are completely tax deductible.
Help faculty, researchers, and staff fulfill the museum's mission by contributing to one of these areas:
- Annual Fund
- Collections Acquisition
- Conservation / Preservation
- Public Programs
Donate online using the University of Arizona Foundation's secure website.
For more information, contact ASM Director of Development Sandra B. Um or call 520-626-3466.
Invest in ASM's future financial stability and help ensure that generations to come will have access to its collections and experts.
- Florence A. Linderman Endowment for the general support of ASM.
- Thomas H. Naylor Memorial Southwestern Book Endowment Fund.
- Jeannette Morrow Matthew Library Endowment Fund.
- Norton Allen American Indian Internship Endowment Fund.
- Raymond H. and Molly K. Thompson Endowment Fund for Research.
- Burgan Endowment Fund for Archaeological Research.
There are a number of ways you can easily plan a significant gift and enjoy tax benefits at the same time:
- Life Insurance
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Will or Trust
Donating Objects or Collections
ASM carefully considers donations of private collections that are in line with the museum's mission and research purview. We will occasionally consider donations of exceptional world collections for comparative and teaching purposes. Our main areas of interest are:
- Traditional Southwest Indian art: pottery, basketry, jewelry, textiles;
- Contemporary Southwest Indian art: painting, sculpture, jewelry;
- Objects from the indigenous tribes of northern Mexico: Seri, Yaqui, Mayo, Tarahumara;
- Mexican folk art such as masks and traditional costumes.
For information on donating objects or collections, contact ASM's Collections Division, 520-621-2079.