UPDATED 3/30/20: Our galleries, museum store, and library remain temporarily closed to the public. Until we can welcome you back, stay safe, stay home, and stay connected with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube. Explore our online learning resources here.
Culture Craft Saturday: Jewelry and Photography
10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Hands-on fun for the whole family! Activities are free with museum admission.
- Design photo transfer and photo collage jewelry
- Create painted-gourd jewelry with E. Lynn Liston
- Make a paper necklace
- Use a grindstone to shape a stone pendant
- See photographs from ASM's collections
- Go on a discover hunt through the Paths of Life exhibit
ENJOY a presentation on Southwest Native American jewelry by authors Pat and Kim Messier (1:30—2:30 p.m.)
Teachers! Earn up to 3 professional development hours! Register in advance for your resource packet with Heather Ingram.