UPDATED 7/6/20: Our galleries, museum store, and library remain temporarily closed to the public. We do not yet have a re-opening date. Until we can welcome you back, stay connected with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Explore our Online Learning Resources.
Culture Craft Saturday: Jewelry and Photography
10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Hands-on fun for the whole family! Activities are free with museum admission.
- Design photo transfer and photo collage jewelry
- Create painted-gourd jewelry with E. Lynn Liston
- Make a paper necklace
- Use a grindstone to shape a stone pendant
- See photographs from ASM's collections
- Go on a discover hunt through the Paths of Life exhibit
ENJOY a presentation on Southwest Native American jewelry by authors Pat and Kim Messier (1:30—2:30 p.m.)
Teachers! Earn up to 3 professional development hours! Register in advance for your resource packet with Heather Ingram.