UPDATED 3/30/20: Our galleries, museum store, and library remain temporarily closed to the public. Until we can welcome you back, stay safe, stay home, and stay connected with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube. Explore our online learning resources here.
Rent our Space
Arizona State Museum offers reception space for up to 100 guests. Our first floor lobby (1619 sq. ft.) features direct access to the exhibition galleries and the museum store.
- Exclusive, after-hours access to exhibits (no food allowed in the galleries)
- Docent tours through exhibits may be arranged, based on availability
- Museum store may be made available for groups specifically looking for a special shopping opportunity
- A/V equipment available upon request
- Limited number of 6-ft tables, cocktail tables, and chairs
Email Erin Denbaars, Visitor Services Coordinator, or telephone her at 520-621-4523 for more information and to arrange a site visit.