UPDATED 7/6/20: Our galleries, museum store, and library remain temporarily closed to the public. We do not yet have a re-opening date. Until we can welcome you back, stay connected with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Explore our Online Learning Resources.
Rent our Space
Arizona State Museum offers reception space for up to 100 guests. Our first floor lobby (1619 sq. ft.) features direct access to the exhibition galleries and the museum store.
- Exclusive, after-hours access to exhibits (no food allowed in the galleries)
- Docent tours through exhibits may be arranged, based on availability
- Museum store may be made available for groups specifically looking for a special shopping opportunity
- A/V equipment available upon request
- Limited number of 6-ft tables, cocktail tables, and chairs
For more information and to arrange a site visit, contact:
Head of Operations
Arizona State Museum / University of Arizona
P.O. Box 210026
Tucson, AZ 85721-0026