Friends of the ASM Collections
The Friends of the ASM Collections is a group of ASM members* dedicated to strengthening and promoting the ethnological collections at the Arizona State Museum.
Funds raised by the Friends allow curators to make purchases that enhance the museum's ethnological collections, and help underwrite events and exhibits that share ASM collections with the public.
A very social group, the Friends sponsor and produce special lectures, artist visits, gallery tours, travel experiences, and an annual Benefit Sale. Click here to shop the Benefit Sale.
Both levels are 100% tax deductible
*General ASM membership is a prerequisite for Friends membership*
- DID YOU KNOW: The Friends have established an endowment fund.
- Every dollar contributed to it will endure forever, and help ensure
- that curators continue to have the ability to strengthen the ethnological
- collections, and share them with the world, well into the future.
- Call or email to contribute!
Darlene F. Lizarraga
Arizona State Museum / University of Arizona
P.O. Box 210026
Tucson, AZ 85721-0026
- “We have lots of fun together while raising much-needed acquisition funds for the collections division.”
- “We have gone behind the scenes at museums all over the region, met Native artists in their studios, met other collectors, and have visited private collections.”
- “I have such a passion for Native American art that I consider being so closely involved with ASM’s amazing collections, and its curators, not only a pleasure but a privilege.