UPDATED 5/2/21: Our galleries will remain temporarily closed to the general public until August 24, 2021. Until then, stay connected with us on Facebook, and Twitter. Join us for online talks and master classes. Explore our online exhibits and learning resources.
Among the many benefits of an ASM membership, you will enjoy free general admission, discounts in the museum store, a monthly newsletter, and discounts on master classes, travel tours, and all fee-based programs.
Levels of Membership
$50 Individual: Annual benefits. Four guest passes to the museum. Eligibility for Smithsonian Institution membership.* 100% tax deductible.
$75 Family/Dual/Couple: Annual benefits. Six guest passes to the museum. Eligibility for Smithsonian Institution membership.* 100% tax deductible.
$150 Patron: Annual benefits. Eight guest passes to the museum. One Tucson Attractions Passport. Eligibility for Smithsonian Institution membership.* $60 tax deductible. Waive benefits to receive 100% tax deduction.
$250 Supporter: Annual benefits. Ten guest passes to the museum. One Tucson Attractions Passport. Smithsonian Institution membership included. $125 tax deductible. Waive benefits to receive 100% tax deduction.
$500 Curator: Annual benefits. Twelve guest passes to the museum. Two Tucson Attractions Passports. One museum publication. Smithsonian Institution membership included. $300 tax deduction. Waive benefits to receive 100% tax deduction.
Special Rates for Special Groups
$10 Student: For individuals who are university or college students enrolled in a degree-seeking program. Annual benefits. Eligibility for Smithsonian Institution membership.* 100% tax deductible.
$20 Tribal: For individuals who are enrolled in a federally recognized Native American community. Annual benefits. Eligibility for Smithsonian Institution membership.* 100% tax deductible.
$40 Associate: For individuals who are ASM volunteers; members of the Arizona Archaeological and Historical Society, Southwest Mission Research Center, Center for Creative Photography, UA Museum of Art, or Osher Lifelong Learning Institute; teachers/educators; UA faculty and staff; active U.S. military. Annual benefits. Eligibility for Smithsonian Institution membership.* 100% tax deductible.
Membership is valid for one full year and includes:
- Free general admission to the museum
- Guest passes to the museum
- 20% discount on museum store purchases
- A monthly member e-newsletter
- Invitations to previews, openings, and special events
- Early access to special sales
- Priority access to learning expeditions, summer camps, and other popular programs
- Eligibility for discounted Smithsonian Institution membership*
- Eligibility to upgrade to Director Circles membership
- Eligibility to join Friends of the ASM Collections
- Eligibility for docent training
- An acknowledgement packet
- Personalized membership cards
*Smithsonian Institution Membership
Become a member of the Smithsonian for just $17 more and receive:
- Twelve issues of Smithsonian magazine or six issues of Air and Space magazine
- 10% discount in Smithsonian stores, catalogue, and at SmithsonianStore.com
- Discounts on dining at Smithsonian facilities
- Travel opportunities with Smithsonian Journeys
- See more at www.smithsonianmag.com/member-services/
Or call with a credit card handy or send a check, payable to "UA Foundation/ASM" and with "membership" in the memo line, to:
Darlene F. Lizarraga
Director of Marketing
Arizona State Museum / University of Arizona
P.O. Box 210026
Tucson, AZ 85721-0026
Deepen your Commitment
ASM members at these levels support the Director’s Fund for Excellence and receive invitations to exclusive events with the ASM director.
Friends of the ASM Collections
ASM members dedicated to promoting and strengthening the museum’s ethnological collections and who enjoy exclusive events and experiences.
ASM docents are members who share exhibit details and cultural insights with the public through guided tours and hands-on activities.