AZSITE is a Geographic Information System (GIS) that serves as a consolidated informational network of recorded cultural resources, including prehistoric and historic sites and properties, and surface surveys within the state of Arizona.
The AZSITE Consortium is a partnership formed by the Arizona State Museum (University of Arizona), Arizona State Historic Preservation Office, the School of Human Evolutionary and Social Change at Arizona State University, and the Museum of Northern Arizona.
The consortium was created to facilitate the integration and shared management of cultural resources information for the entire state through AZSITE, an electronic cultural resources inventory. The consortium and AZSITE are authorized by Arizona Executive Order 2006-03. See the AZSITE website for more information.
Access to AZSITE
Each entity requesting AZSITE access must fill out a request form found here: http://azsite3.asurite.ad.asu.edu/Azsite/links/AZSITEAnnualApplication.pdf.
- Each individual AZSITE user must sign the form and the application should be sent via email to Jim Cogswell at firstname.lastname@example.org
- An invoice will be mailed to your firm's point of contact.
- AZSITE payment may be made by credit card through the online pay portal found online at http://azsitepayments.azstatemuseum.org/
- If submitting payment by check, please put “AZSITE” and your invoice number in the check memo field and mail payment to: Shannon Twilling, Arizona State Museum, The University of Arizona, P.O. Box 210026, Tucson, Arizona 85721-0026.
- Questions about invoices may be directed to Shannon Twilling (email@example.com | 520-621-2096).