Holiday Closure Notice
The AZSITE office will be closed 12/25/2023 through 1/1/2024 due to the University of Arizona winter closure. Data clip requests and applications for access received after 12/22/2023 may not be processed until 1/2/2024. AZSITE will respond to pressing matters relating to core functionality during this time, but may be limited in addressing these issues.
AZSITE is a Geographic Information System (GIS) that serves as a consolidated informational network of recorded cultural resources, including prehistoric and historic sites and properties, and surface surveys within the state of Arizona.
The AZSITE Consortium is a partnership formed by the Arizona State Museum (University of Arizona), Arizona State Historic Preservation Office, the School of Human Evolutionary and Social Change at Arizona State University, and the Museum of Northern Arizona.
The consortium was created to facilitate the integration and shared management of cultural resources information for the entire state through AZSITE, an electronic cultural resources inventory. The consortium and AZSITE are authorized by Arizona Executive Order 2006-03. See the AZSITE website for more information.
Access to AZSITE
Organizations requesting AZSITE access must submit an online application.
- A qualified representative and each individual AZSITE user from the organization must review and agree to the terms of the AZSITE Database Use Agreement
- Opt for e-signatures in the online application, or attach the signed agreement to your online application.
- An invoice will be emailed to your organization's billing contact.
- AZSITE invoices may be paid by credit card at https://azstatemuseum.3dcartstores.com/
- If paying by check, please put “AZSITE” and your invoice number in the check memo field and mail to: Arizona State Museum, c/o RII Business Center, PO Box 210158B, Tucson, AZ 85719
- Questions about payments and any other AZSITE matters should be directed to AZSITE Manager Gabe McGowan (email@example.com or 520-621-3602).
Arizona State Museum/University of Arizona
PO Box 210026
Tucson, AZ 85721-0026